What is Single Line Queuing?
The SLQ3000 single-line electronic queue line system enables you to serve your customers in the fairest, fastest way, by serving them in the order they arrive. Call customers to the next available check-out station whenever a cashier presses a button.
Central Display Units provide information to customers at the head of the line, while multi-media presentations can be played to enhance the customers’ waiting experience.
FEATURES OF SLQ3000 Electronic Queue Line System
- Standard LCD Central Display Unit is a 23” widescreen
- Static, flashing, or scrolling messages are available for display on the CDU in single or multiple colors
- A wide range of audio messages are available
- Screen, colors, graphics, and content are all configurable
- Choice of static or active LED, or LCD Positional Display units (PDU)
- The software enables the use of digital media, from animated characters to full broadcast quality movies
- Precisely control what messages are displayed to your customers with the use of remote scheduling and media queuing
- Can service up to 24 positions
BENEFITS OF SLQ3000 Single Line Queues
Tensator’s electronic queuing system for single line queues helps you to increase revenues by:
- Serve customers in the order they queue, improve queue management, and provide operational efficiencies
- Offer split-screen function with combined media and call forwarding – media acts as an additional revenue stream
- Reduce walk-aways by 96%
- Increase customer flow up to 25%
- Improve transactions per employee
- Eliminate “wrong queue” frustration
- Create in-queue merchandising opportunities