Tensabarrier, Posts, Ropes, Sign Brackets, Frames, Stands, Railings, Gates, Turnstiles and Queueway Warranty
We are proud of the value built into every one of our products. Tensator, Inc. is committed to bringing you products of the highest quality and value. We stand behind our products, with quick responsive service and a comprehensive warranty. All of our products feature state-of-the-art materials built with expert craftsmanship and are designed to last. To assure quality, we monitor every aspect of the production process, from initial assembly to final packaging. We do recognize that on rare occasions, variations can occur and so all our products are covered by a full warranty.
Standard Two (2) Year Warranty
This warranty covers all Tensator and Lawrence branded product(s). Posts, ropes, ropes ends, belts, cassettes, signs, frames, stands, railings, gates and turnstiles are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for two (2) years from date of shipment. Queueway items are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for one (1) year from date of shipment. Proper documentation must be supplied in order to determine warranty validity. Acceptable forms of proof are invoices, paid receipt or purchase order that Tensator is able to verify that goods were shipped against. Product(s) under warranty must be paid in full. If a Tensator product fails to perform to specifications due to an imperfection in materials, manufacturer failure or defect, we will repair or replace it with the same or equal product upon return of the defective product(s) at no charge during the warranty period.
Tensator reserves the right to investigate all warranty claims. A Tensator Customer Service Representative must be notified within 30 days of a defect occurrence to qualify for warranty service.
Product(s) may be returned only after you receive a Return Material Authorization (RMA) along with specific shipping instructions. In the event that a shipment is sent back without RMA, shipment will be refused. Tensator has the sole discretion to issue product refunds at the purchase price as long as upon inspection & confirmation customer abuse/misuse are not noted.
Transportation and shipping charges are not covered by the warranty and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
All customized items are not eligible for a refund. They are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for two (2) years.
Tensator is not responsible for the repair or replacement of the product(s) subjected to abuse, improper use causing defect as a result of the following:
- Unauthorized repairs, accident, alteration, misuse, neglect, fire, flood, acts of God or normal wear and tear such as chipping and tarnishing over a period of time.
- Extreme outdoor conditions such as excessive moisture, temperature or other damage caused
by outdoor elements. Products and finishes meant for outdoor use are weather-resistant, not
- Altered, modified, misused, vandalized or improperly installed product(s).
- Contaminants and/or treatments not recommended as described in the product care literature supplied with the product.
How to Obtain Warranty Service
To initiate warranty benefits, follow these instructions:
- Contact TensabarrierOnline (The Tamis Corporation) directly for RMA number.
- Items returned due to dealer or customer ordering incorrectly, RMA will incur a 25% restocking fee upon credit issuance.
- All items must be packed in original packaging or adequate, protective packaging. Any items received with inadequate packaging will be refused.
- RMA number must be clearly visible and legible on the outside of the carton and/or shipping label. Items will be refused if the RMA number was not obtained prior to shipping.
- Carton and/or shipping label must specify the name of the dealer or customer returning goods along with the address.
4. Items must be shipped pre-paid and insured. Please contact TensabarrierOnline (The Tamis Corporation). For further instruction.
Save proof of shipping (tracking information) in the event shipment is lost or damaged in transit. Product(s) will be inspected upon receipt. Manufacturing defects will be repaired or replaced free of charge. Please note that the Tensator Product Warranty service is non-transferable and can be redeemed only by the original owner.