With a height of only 18 inches, gallery stanchions (with retractable belts) are ideal for museums and other display areas. This crowd management option is specially designed to visually convey a no-access zone, without blocking the view of patrons. Other sites using Gallery posts include exhibition halls, art galleries, auto show events, and trade shows.
Gallery posts, with retractable belts, keep crowds at a safe distance from exhibits without obstructing patrons’ line of sight. Museums, art and photo galleries, exhibit halls, and automobile display areas have all used Gallery stanchions to denote no access zones.
Features and benefits of 8G1 Gallery Posts:
- Sleek, minimalist design
- 18” height allows for an unobstructed view
- The belt mechanism rests inside the 2″ diameter post
- Steel post with a cast iron slim profile base and pressed steel cover
- A slow retracting belt system for safe belt retraction
- Modular cassette design offering a four-point anti-tamper connection
- Belt receivers with locking mechanisms prevent accidental belt releases
- Heavy-duty woven polyester belts are offered in 2 sizes – 7’6” and 13’
- Custom belt printing and custom post colors are available
- Assembly in seconds, no tools required
- Stanchion Dimensions:
- Height: 18 Inches
- Base: 11 inches
- Post Diameter: 2 inches
- Belt Width: 2 inches
- Belt Lengths: 7.6 feet, 13 feet
- Weight: 23lbs
Protecting valuable artwork has never been easier!
Magnetized strap ends are offered on all Tensabarriers and Wall Units. Please call Sales Support at (800) 448-2647 so we can assist you with your specification. If you are looking for a different style of post, please click here.
There are no reviews yet.