Tensabarrier 890 Slimline Stanchion
The Slimline 890 is the most popular Tensabarrier post model. Made of steel and tested to ensure years of heavy duty use, this post can be used indoors and out.
- Height: 38 inches
- Weight: Approximately 24 pounds
- Post diameter: 2 inches
- Base diameter: 14 inches
- Works with retractable belts of either 7.5 or 13 feet
Belts retract slowly and safely. Made of woven polyester, the belts are strong enough to last the lifetime of the post.
Other Tensabarrier 890 Slimline Features:
- Accessible in a complete selection of colors & finishes.
- Stainless Steel options are flexible and appropriate for indoor and outdoor use.
- Selection from 6 base options.
- Has the capacity for an extensive array of sign holders & pamphlet dispensers.
- Magnetized strap ends are offered on all Tensabarriers and Wall Units.
- Accessibility For All – Lowest leading edge base on the market enables accessible environment for people with mobility issues.
- Safety First – Tensabarrier SlowRetract™ webbing retracts 2.5 seconds slower than its closest competitor: making it the safest solution for your customers.
- Height Matters – The Tensabarrier Post is deliberately shorter than competitor products to prevent people going under or over it.
- Optimum Belt Length – Longer belts always mean poorer quality webbing, which wear far quicker than Tensator’s thicker, better quality material.
- The Thicker The Better – The Tensabarrier post material at 1.5mm is thicker than cheaper barrier products at 1.1mm, making it a harder wearing product and less likely to get damaged.
- Highest Quality – Made from 0.89mm military grade fabric, the Tensabarrier belts are significantly thicker than other retractable stanchions, meaning it is less likely to suffer from degradation.
- Anti-Tamper Device – All Cassettes have an anti-tamper tape end that prevents the webbing detaching accidentally from the post when pulled out and connected.
Please call Product Support at (800) 448-2647 so we can assist you with your specifications.